Please Help!!!!

entryle2

Reaction score
Hello, I am facing a a very difficult situation in which my long standing server has recently been terminated due to missing the back-end login window. I have been trying very hard to get the attention of mods to have this resolved, as I fear that if it goes too long without being addressed, I may lose the site forever, which would be devastating! The site had multiple configurations and connections to cloudflare SSL, domain connections, email services and more, and would be very difficult, if not impossible to restore back to it's exact original working state. Even with restoring a somewhat recent backup of the site's data, I have realized that even this would not be possible because my account has had storage allotment increases over time, and I would not be capable of restoring the site on a new hosting panel with the amount of storage it would grant me, so restoring my old site will be my only option of returning my site to a working state. Please, any help with restoring my original hosting server would be humbly appreciated!

ctyrd

Reaction score
As a community member and a user of x10 free service, you should be able to correct the issue yourself via the DA control panel. It would be better to start your own request in the "Free Hosting Forum" as staff members may not see your request as a support request, and reply in a timely manner.

As a community member I would need your domain to provide feedback. Can your domain still be reached via http web browser?