Please hlep my forum is not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemraj

Reaction score
Please hlep my forum is not showing up, Can you recopy my account please i did not know it was down omg my members will leave my site please help

Synkc

Reaction score
What is your account's url, and what forum software are you using?

Synkc

Reaction score
You may need to submit a request for the intermediate version of PHP; the errors that occurs which MyBB on the basic plan seems to also be happening with phpBB.

Try to see if you can access the forum's Admin CP via the url.

kemraj

Reaction score
Amm for the dude who said to reinstall me forum hell no and yes i have and i'm runnin intermediate i'm not a nob geez. it not working and i need help fomr one of the mods or the admin
Edit:
Why is nothing being done to help us omg its been 4 days straight don't get me wrong one is is no seen but 4 days

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
Amm for the dude who said to reinstall me forum hell no and yes i have and i'm runnin intermediate i'm not a nob geez. it not working and i need help fomr one of the mods or the admin
Edit:
Why is nothing being done to help us omg its been 4 days straight don't get me wrong one is is no seen but 4 days

And for the past four days there has been server changes across all free hosting accounts. If you read the announcements you would know that.

I asked you can you whether you can access your forum's Admin Control Panel; if you can then it confirms the theory of the disabled PHP functions, and not just an error of your hosting account. Take a look at the threads regarding PHP in the news and announcements section; there have been posts explaining these problems and how to fix them.

Last edited:

kemraj

Reaction score
Waay its shame you don't look and see whats going on with some people's accounts. Dude i'm aware of all the updates i know i was just making reference. I can not access anything on my forum no page nothing understand. And i have version 2 intermediate. If you website is working don't feel you know whats up with others their may be just some error in copying of the files to the new server. Thats why corey said to make new a new thread to state you problems geezs

bib2000

Reaction score
oppppppps kemraj
i think you need to get a paid hosting for quality hosting!
so you have a right to be anger if no one can solve your problems

:)>- PEace :)>-

kemraj

Reaction score
HMMm dude i will pay for hosting just now as soon as i get my visa card i live way in trinidad and the only way to pay is true a visa or paypal. So its not like i don't what have paid hosting

zegadmin

Reaction score
I upgraded my account to php intermediate works like a charm. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.