Please increase my quota from 512MB to 1GB

duaswebx

Reaction score
Subject: Request for Disk Quota Increase

Dear x10hosting Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request a disk quota increase on [mohtel.com; https://x13.x10hosting.com; login =Duasweb2 ]. Due to the growing volume of data I work with, I am encountering storage limitations that hinder my productivity.

To continue my work effectively, I kindly request an increase in my disk quota to [desired disk quota size]. This additional storage space will enable me to manage my files and complete tasks without disruptions or data loss.

I understand that the allocation of disk space is subject to system capacity and organizational policies. I assure you that I will use the additional storage responsibly and adhere to any guidelines or best practices specified by the IT department.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue promptly.

Best regards,
Ali

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Subject: Request for Disk Quota Increase

Dear x10hosting Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request a disk quota increase on [mohtel.com; https://x13.x10hosting.com; login =Duasweb2 ]. Due to the growing volume of data I work with, I am encountering storage limitations that hinder my productivity.

To continue my work effectively, I kindly request an increase in my disk quota to [desired disk quota size]. This additional storage space will enable me to manage my files and complete tasks without disruptions or data loss.

I understand that the allocation of disk space is subject to system capacity and organizational policies. I assure you that I will use the additional storage responsibly and adhere to any guidelines or best practices specified by the IT department.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue promptly.

Best regards,
Ali
This has been upgraded