Please install a script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten X

Reaction score
I sound stupid saying this, and I'm alittle embarressed to say this, but can someone (PLEASE) install a script that will allow me to see my cPanel, allowing me to log into my account and put up my site? If anyone is willing, I can supply you with the info you need to do it. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help!! If any want to see what the script is, you can go here. Please, anybody help.... I won't be able to start a site if I can't login and complete it..... :crying:

|GX

Goten X

Reaction score
I can't log into the cpanel.... I must have not posted it clearly enough, sorry. I need someone to install this cPanel Proxy because I am behind a strict firewall, and I can't configure around it, and this means I can't open the port to see the cPanel login box. Please, someone help.

|GX

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
I dont think installing cPanel proxy is allowed since its a proxy, but you might want to wait tilll a admin replies.

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
I still dont really understand, but i do understand a bit.

You are behind a firewall, you cannot access the cPanel port due to this and you cannot configure around it.

What Firewall are you using? Have you tried contacting the creators of the software (e.g. Zone Labs or Norton)?

Some firewalls just need a bit more advanced configuring than others.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
He is probably behind a university firewall or something similar that is blocking him.There is a work around for this but installing a proxy I dont think is it. Have you tried asking the system administrator to unblock that certain port for you ??

Status
Not open for further replies.