Please make suggestions on how i could improve my site

Darkmere

Reaction score
You have about 2 pages of Contrast errors. A 4 sec rule would be nice

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Not a bad site, little more contrast would be good, the header is a little bland maybe something to liven it up would be good. otherwise good work. And the information is quite useful.

Last edited:

wilron818

Reaction score
I suggest that you have to put a header logo that could give life to your website.

cCorE

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback! I listened to it and improved the contrast and the page load speed (over 30% by exchanging the background image with plain color).
Sadly I have no idea what I would set as a header logo. Does anybody have an idea?

Zenax

Reaction score
I viewed your website when you had the other background and I think it looked a bit better than just a plain colour, as I thought the darker colours made it look better in my oppinion.

As for the logo, just design something on a transparent background, that way whenever you change the background to the website the logo will just sit effortlessly on top of it. Perhaps just by using a funky font on the image, and having the word cCorE on it, would make it look nicer than just plain text .... then again imo anything looks better than plain text for a logo.

petronaldgreen19

Reaction score
personally i think its great, the one thing though is the header.. its a bit too plain (currently plain white) will check up on it again soon to see if u decide to change it.. cheers >< and good job :wink:

cCorE

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I will try and improve the header and maybe the colors, and of course I have to create more content :)