Reaction score
I desperate to know if you still have the data associated with this account

* Account ID - fjp2553009764
* Account Username - heidi
* Account Domain - http://heidi.x10hosting.com
* Hosting Package - adfree-adfree
* Contact Email Address - k.....@gmail.com
* cPanel Address - http://heidi.x10hosting.com:2082

Unfortunately I have been unable to login to the forum account Kasoday for weeks now due to unforseen circumstances... to keep the site from suspension, and the website is currently the only version of the site I have.

please let me know if there is anyway of getting that site data back ?

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry , there is no hosting account which matches your details that you provided.It should had got terminated.And if once terminated, there is no chance of getting it back

Last edited:

kasoday

Reaction score
No backup that could be checked please?

"Create New Support Request Using the below form you may create a support request to receive help from our staff."

....why is this ticket being posted openly in the forum? This was meant to be a private support ticket, not an open thread with my email info out for display, and I can't even edit it out!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No backup that could be checked please?

No backups are kept of free accounts to make room for new and active accounts. All terminated accounts are permanently deleted.

....why is this ticket being posted openly in the forum? This was meant to be a private support ticket, not an open thread with my email info out for display, and I can't even edit it out!

There should be an edit button beside the "Quick Reply" button. Be sure to click save after making changes. All free hosting support threads go to this community support forum first. If we support volunteers can't help you, we then escalate the thread to a private ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.