Please Rate my Forum

LHVWB

Reaction score
Your site isn't really a website, its just forums. I would suggest that you get a more exciting template to make your forums look better, as well as a favicon. Your site just looks a little bit too generic at the moment.

4/10

olmcs87

Reaction score
maybe you should change the design of your title or logo to something more professional looking or corporate

tittat

Reaction score
you use phpbb,so nothing to comment with it.
Try to make your site as www.x10hosting.com.
i.e. there is a home page,then services,forum,FAQ etc.
You must impress the visitor at his first look.The visitor must not be in search of a content,but the important content must be seen at the first glance itself.

i will rate it as 5/10.

Don't feel bad i am so frank thats why saying it all....

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
Thanks for the valuable comments.

Dear VerSite, could you please tell me what is favicon and how I can use it?

Dear Tittat, could you please give me some more links?

Where I can find attractive templates except phpbb forum.

mike89

Reaction score
I agree its just forums. However I think the forum legend is quite good, it has a range of titles.

4/10

LHVWB

Reaction score
Thanks for the valuable comments.

Dear VerSite, could you please tell me what is favicon and how I can use it?

Dear Tittat, could you please give me some more links?

Where I can find attractive templates except phpbb forum.

A favicon is an icon which is presented in the browser
, it will be shown on the tab in firefox and next to the url. I'm not so sure about where other browsers such as Ie show it but they make your site look better. Especially in firefox, because you don't have a whole lot of generic white page icons being shown.

Do a google search for favicons to find adecent one, or find a program to create one from an image you already have.

You should be able to put it into the root directory of your site, and it will be shown on all of the pages. If not then have a look at this thread.

Last edited:

Pinkyy

Reaction score
You should make it better by adding some better gfx and layouts :|

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
Thanks all for your valuable comments. Any more comments!!!

Last edited:

hopper

Reaction score
http://www.phpbbhacks.com
a valuable repository for phpbb themes, modifications and 'hacks' that add extra functionality to a phpbb forum
my first site was phpbb2 and i loved moding it with 'hacks' from phpbbhacks.com

delon

Banned
Reaction score
I think its an forum rather than a website, first make it a website than forums, offer some services ( like jokes, prank, news etc... ), then change your logo ( its like you downloaded a computer pic and added the text in it - Looks low standard ), instead of 468 x 60 add try to add an 728 x 90 or 160 x 600 ad, try a different template for your forums and plz remove the dot from the title of your forums. Remember First Impression Is the Last Impression, do not mess with it, and please remove the banner yelling Vote for Bangladeshi Wonders or at least make it look as if a professional has made it.

Overall Rating : A very excellent job done, a 3/10 ( the least score given by me till date )
Maan, Work hard seriously, there is no room for ONLY forums on the net.

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
Dear Delon,

Your advise is accepted about the Vote for Bangladeshi Wonders Picture. But can't understand where you find DOT in the title of the forums?