Please Rate MY Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

incognito214

Reaction score
On a scale of 1 - 10... 10 being the best and 1 being the *gulp* crap...

Please rate it... Thanks.. I need some opinions before I officially launch it.

CLICK

Richard

Reaction score
Its a template, so minus points for that, however I think the header image is diffrent though. So I'll give it 5/10

NewFuture

Reaction score
pretty gud template tho, like banner, havnt really customised it, u changed colours? nice anyway 6/10,

anyone want to rate mine, NO TEMPLATE my design ALL OF IT, www.newfuture.tk, plz post here you replys

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
incognito214 - I would give your site an 8 ;)

NewFuture - I would give your site a 5 cause it's very white, just give it a little color.

Maurice

Reaction score
I would rate the (pogz) an 9 since the wisesubmit banner fits the colors :) and it's a good overall template.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Im thinking the same as ademonicbaby its a great site the colours work very well its got a gd layout. 9/10 well done!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Nice layout, good colors and the banner does go with the site which is cool. 8/10

Jimbob

Reaction score
GET IN THE ZONE... AUTO ZONE.. HEHEHE

sorry.. i had to, looks great!!! uhh orange out of 10... I like oranges

incognito214

Reaction score
Well I do hope the adbanner does not change... :D

Thanks for the rating people, the website will open soon. Anyone interested in reviewing some online games? Even though the website is dedicated to Filipino online gamers, the site is pure english. And anyone here who wish to apply as a reviewer or forum manager is greatly appreciated. :)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Template looks very nice, I like it. 9/10

I'll move this to the Graphics and Web Design forum, because here is werw most of this threads are.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
mmm, dude....not to be rude or anything, but this topic is like 5 months old....you can consider this a dead topic. Please refrain from spamming...ok??

EDIT: not to you aaorozco, to the other dude that posted before you. he tried to "revive" this topic

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
kaozskyblade said:
mmm, dude....not to be rude or anything, but this topic is like 5 months old....you can consider this a dead topic. Please refrain from spamming...ok??

EDIT: not to you aaorozco, to the other dude that posted before you. he tried to "revive" this topic

Yep, didn't noticed that, I'll close it.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Closed

haha You beat me to it... oh and 8/10 nice job!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.