Please reactivate my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmall

Reaction score
Hi,
I had a site hosted by x10hosting. Because of some busy schedule I was not able to log into my account and now when try to log in using my forum user id and password I get the following message:

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

Could you please kindly reactivate my site?

Thanks for your time.

Thanks.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it seems like you have no account. If you haven't been active in 24 days, then your account probably were automatically terminated

mgmall

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Looks like I have to start again then :(

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want, you can buy the inactivity timer for 3 dollards to remove the login in the forums requirement for one year.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Looks like I have to start again then :(

It seems like your new account is active. To avoid situations like this from happening again, be sure to keep local backups of your data whenever you make large changes to your website. :)

If you want, you can buy the inactivity timer for 3 dollards to remove the login in the forums requirement for one year.

This has no relevance to creating a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.