Please reactivate my hosting data

Status
Not open for further replies.

selvag

Reaction score
I could not access my account due to inevitable reasons. Please reactive and restore my data. Your help is highly appreciated.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If your account was terminated for activity, I'm sorry, but terminated accounts are deleted permanently. There's no way to reactivate or restore your account. Feel free to sign up for a new account. Remember that it's required to log into the forums at least once every 31 days to keep your hosting account active. If you'd like, you can purchase an inactivity timer with your new account so that you don't have to log in for a year and still have an active hosting account.

Just to be absolutely sure, what was your cPanel name of your previous account?

Last edited:

selvag

Reaction score
If your account was terminated for activity, I'm sorry, but terminated accounts are deleted permanently. There's no way to reactivate or restore your account. Feel free to sign up for a new account. Remember that it's required to log into the forums at least once every 31 days to keep your hosting account active. If you'd like, you can purchase an inactivity timer with your new account so that you don't have to log in for a year and still have an active hosting account.

Just to be absolutely sure, what was your cPanel name of your previous account?

Sir,

My cPanel name is selva

If possible, please reactivate it

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Selva

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
terminated means permanently deleted, you can signup again for a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.