Please reset my c panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnlwdt39

Reaction score
I accidentaly deleted some files in my file manager.
Tried to reset it. Still I can not install any new files and get them to work live.
Please help.
Sorry for the miss-hap.
Kind regards, Daniel

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If those files were deleted inside the public_html directory, then just delete the rest of them and start again. If you accidentally deleted files from other directories outside the public_html directory, then go ahead and request an immediate account deletion so that you can sign up for a new account. This is because there is no "reset button" for hosting accounts.

dnlwdt39

Reaction score
Tks. Yes please delete my account than so I can re-aply.
Irealy like your service.
Again, sorry for my bad.
Sincere regards, Daniel

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll need to completely fill out this form:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

dnlwdt39

Reaction score
Re: Please reset my c panel/ Cancel my account

cPanel username:

(X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Yes, please cancel my account so I can re-aply. I'm very happy with your service.
Sorry for my misshap.
Kind regards, Daniel

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to fill out the cPanel username in the form for verification.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I think I fixed the issues with your account. Do you still want to go through with this deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.