Please restore the last backup of my website - HELP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcdps101

Reaction score
i cannot connect to my website, says it cannot connect to the database, please help

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

lcdpsclan.x10.mx it cannot connect

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

can someone help please??

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This may have been a temporary error as the page has no problems loading or accessing the database here.

lcdps101

Reaction score
cause i reinstalled it sir, also got another question can you figure out why i cannot put multiple programs like a website and a forums on the same database

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You can if you use table prefixes - if you don't prefix them and they both try to make the table "users," they'll conflict. Table prefixes allow you to put "forums_" or "blog_" or "wp_" or similar prefixes on all tables so they don't conflict.

Most software supports this; if yours doesn't, that'd be something to suggest to the devs.

lcdps101

Reaction score
well i tryed to put it everything on the same database with my main website but the cpannel Softaculous is saying the database already exist and something else when im trying to use the same database

Im running on the stoli Server

Status
Not open for further replies.