Please review and comment on my site. Thanks!~

tittat

Reaction score
Your logo.png looks really nice.Your bg-footer.jpg is also doing a great job.
But why you want that "All rights Reserved" there at the top?.Usually we prefer to have those things at the very bottom of page.

Good Luck :)

wintechpedia

Reaction score
Your logo.png looks really nice.Your bg-footer.jpg is also doing a great job.
But why you want that "All rights Reserved" there at the top?.Usually we prefer to have those things at the very bottom of page.

Good Luck :)
Oh. Thanks for the compliment.
Hmm...I wanted to remove it from the start.
Thanks a lot. Will Change it soon.
Edit:
Oh by the way, we started first at http://wintechpedia.blogspot.com .
Therefore we are almost the same as there just that this new site is not fully up yet.

Last edited:

leith

Reaction score
Your website is pretty good overall except for a few minor things. You have too many chat boxes, which I didn't really like, but that's my opinion. Yeah I would agree removing the all rights reserved from the top as well. I'm guessing you are still building your website, but the FAQ page doesn't work. I like the stuff that is on your website, especially the download section. It is very informative and interesting.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
nice website and you must remove the 3 chat box it doesnt make it look pro

and if you ad an seperator on top of the footer like this will make it look more good and pro

see example bellow what i mean the image seperator on top and the copy right and other links under it

bg-menu.png
Home | Forum | Downloads | FAQ | About Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Term

Last edited:

wintechpedia

Reaction score
nice website and you must remove the 3 chat box it doesnt make it look pro

and if you ad an seperator on top of the footer like this will make it look more good and pro

see example bellow what i mean the image seperator on top and the copy right and other links under it

bg-menu.png
Home | Forum | Downloads | FAQ | About Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Term
Oh..its because there is some problem with the picture of the footer.
Already wanted to remove the chat boxes. Will move it as soon as possible.

deadone

Reaction score
nice layout,
only thing i dont like is all the chat boxes, its far 2 cluttered and the coding you have is making all the text you have from were it starts at
to be half way down the page, leaving the part every 1 will see on 1st visit blank.

maybe add the Main text to the top of the page and if you must have all the chat boxes add them to the bottom of the page vertically..

Mick

massimo

Reaction score
nice site
but like others have said, too many chat boxes
and the live feed button merges too much with your nav bar, it just needs a little space