Please review my changed website and help me

subha.kanta

Reaction score
Hi All

Kindly visit my site which i changed after a long time and will be updating all the links.
currently 2 links are active.

http://subhakanta.co.nr

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I have one query though. Currently i am just pasting my works into a html file inside <pre> tag and in css changed the style of the same.

Can javascript or any other scripting language can be used to read from .doc or .txt file as i have my works in the same.

Thanks in advance.:smile:

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

sry for multiple posts

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Almost impossible to read. Small light grey text on a dark grey background. I have good vision and move my head close to the monitor to read anything. Regardless of how interesting a website may be nobody should need a magnifying glass to read it. I strongly suggest that you change the background color and change the font color so that you have good, easy to read contrast, and then increase your font size.

subha.kanta

Reaction score
Almost impossible to read. Small light grey text on a dark grey background. I have good vision and move my head close to the monitor to read anything. Regardless of how interesting a website may be nobody should need a magnifying glass to read it. I strongly suggest that you change the background color and change the font color so that you have good, easy to read contrast, and then increase your font size.

Thanks a lot will look into that...

koklastcowset88

Reaction score
Uhm.. your site is good and too simple, but It's good anyway, just add some more modifications.. :D

Qombat

Reaction score
Uhm.. your site is good and too simple, but It's good anyway, just add some more modifications.. :D

This.
It is very simple, but in its simplicity I actually really like the design.

The only thing I can say is to center it (not the text, the site).

bertie01a66

Reaction score
Hi,

You're in trouble with .co.nr... Where have you put the .co.nr linked image? You have to put it on within a month.

Anyway, just make a logo and make the website look more professional...

Then it'll look great, once the links are done!