Please review my free classified website

Fokebox

Reaction score
Hello all! I have just launched a free classified website where all can sell or buy some things online. Hope you'll like its design and colors!
Thanks for reviewing, commenting and clicking share buttons =)
www.wikiboard.net

Fokebox

Reaction score
Hey all. I have tried to menage with this engine and it was broken ((( so if you registered there and posted something please re-register. I have re-installed it again

varment

Reaction score
Very nice UI. A little slow with mobi so maybe create a lite/mobi site? See if you can manage to tie in the DB's (I'm sure you can!)?
Just make sure to keep advertising, it's a very nice concept for a website. Good luck :)

intlx10m

Reaction score
The SEO are not adequate i recommend you to take proper measures so, that your site gets visible over search engine.As its a classified website SEO results really matters 'cause its what gets traffic to your site.I'm guessing its a recently developed website. You have a lot of competition 'cause there already many classified websites out there.You must plan for something big for getting traffic like advertisements.The website design looks good.

theteamk

Reaction score
Your website is developing
Just make a mobile version because I could navigate easily only when I used opera mini and not my default browser
improve seo and tweet more so that you can attract users

all the best!!!

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Hi Fokebox,
I've just reviewed your website. Your website design is fine and attractive. I want to give you some clues for having more and more visitors to your website.
1. First of all, I would recommend you to advertise your website through some valuable advertising services like Google Adwords, and so on.
2. You should use Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking websites for better results as it will gain you traffic.
Best of luck!!