Please Review my fully updated website , and submit experience.

How do you rate this website?

• not so good,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tusharag

Reaction score
With regards to my previous posts and responses , suggestions and criticism , I have fully changed the template of my website.

Please comment on the following aspects of my website:

• Design
  • Layout
  • Ease of use
  • Navigation/menu
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Forum(yet to function completely)
  • blog(yet to function)
  • Appearance
  • OVERALL...
Please submit experience and poll, above !!!
Please note that some pages are yet to be uploaded.
Attached thumbnails:

Attachments

• pic..JPG
    pic..JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 21

techmunchies

Reaction score
I like the design, the colors feel like pastels and for me seem to go together nicely. One suggestion would be to somehow make your forums match your site template.

Question, why do you have a link to your sitemap? At this point it does nothing. The same with downloads.

Otherwise, good job! Improve on those aspects. :)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have the entire website coded manually? Since the way everything is organized makes it look like a blog-type website, I highly recommend using a CMS/Blog software as this will make it easier to manage and better in the long run. Plus, sitemaps can be generated automatically. Or try using PHP includes so you don't have to code each HTML page and update each manually.

Also, I recommend having a links to article permalinks on the home page as the titles all go nowhere right now, (link to /#).

Other than that, great job and excellent useful content!

x jdh x

Reaction score
Not a bad website, but would suggest doing something with the menu. I for one, like to see that I am hovering over an item, it creates a better user interface that way. If you could maybe use the jQuery library or add some CSS sprites, it would certainly help. Also, the footer needs to be thought about a bit more, maybe extend to the full width of the page.

All in all, a good website though.

lumo1987

Reaction score
Doesn't load now and check your links cose one is with pcriot.com and another co.nr.
at co.nr you have a title in the bar and thats all

tusharag

Reaction score
I like the design, the colors feel like pastels and for me seem to go together nicely. One suggestion would be to somehow make your forums match your site template.

Question, why do you have a link to your sitemap? At this point it does nothing. The same with downloads.

Otherwise, good job! Improve on those aspects.
Thanks!You could surely expect these links up and working in a week or two!
Do you have the entire website coded manually? Since the way everything is organized makes it look like a blog-type website, I highly recommend using a CMS/Blog software as this will make it easier to manage and better in the long run. Plus, sitemaps can be generated automatically. Or try using PHP includes so you don't have to code each HTML page and update each manually.

Also, I recommend having a links to article permalinks on the home page as the titles all go nowhere right now, (link to /#).

Other than that, great job and excellent useful content!
Yes , I did code the website manually.The links will surely work , shortly from now.
Not a bad website, but would suggest doing something with the menu. I for one, like to see that I am hovering over an item, it creates a better user interface that way. If you could maybe use the jQuery library or add some CSS sprites, it would certainly help. Also, the footer needs to be thought about a bit more, maybe extend to the full width of the page.

All in all, a good website though.
Thanks , I would surely like if you could suggest a good CSS script for the menu!!!

Thanks , all!!!