Please review my site and tell me what you think of it.

Reaction score
My Blog and website for that matter can be found at http://zealousforwellness.elementfx.com

I am promoting the Body By Vi Challenge by Visalus Sciences. Visalus has grown from being a 20 million dollar company to being worth well over 250 million dollars in the past year alone. If you are looking to supplement your income why would you join any company but the best?

sotirismichail53

Reaction score
The annoying thing is that when you enter the site,all the videos start playing and many voices are being heard together,an that's rather annoying.You might want to fix that,by letting the visitor launch the video whenever he wants.And it would be better if you chose a better background image.

gcottom

Reaction score
The site looks very professional, although it could use a little work. I think the video started when the page does is a good idea but it consume quite a bit of bandwidth. Also the redirect on loading slows it down some. I'm on high-speed DSL but the website took about 30 seconds to load. Most people won't wait that long and some browsers will timeout before your whole page can load. I would suggest decreasing the image quality and maybe shorten your home page down. If you reduce loading time you could increase the possibility of a customer.