Please review my site for the following points

aznakh

Reaction score
Hello,

I just created a new website for my company. It is in french (since the company is in France), however the english version will be up soon.

http://www.eldg.co.nr

I am interested in the following things:

- Load speed

- What browser you use

- Ease of navigation

- Legibility

- any suggestions you might have

Thanks a lot also to x10hosting for offering such a wonderful hosting plan for free, since for people like me who start out a new business and who are on a tight budget it helps a great deal.

dhruv227

Reaction score
Browser Used : Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
Your website was easy to use and it loaded quite fast.
You should use your site's logo as an image not text. Color scheme is quite decent.
You should use paid domains like .com, .net, etc.. since it is a company you should always have a paid domain instead of the free co.cc or co.nr or .tk domains.

Overall Rating : 6/10

aznakh

Reaction score
Thank you for the review.

.eu domain will be set up next week.

What do you mean when you say that I should use my site's logo as an image and not text ?

blakec

Reaction score
Like, Google.com uses its logo, not text.

They use:
logo.gif

Not:
Google

The image looks better because it includes shadows and shading - stuff you cannot do with plain old text.

leith

Reaction score
I am using Google Chrome 2.0. The load time for your website is remarkable. It is really fast. Everything is visible and easy to read. It is a very simplistic design. I would agree dhruv with your website heading. You should change it into an image logo or a banner. My overall rating would be 7/10

bazookajoe

Reaction score
Loaded good on FF3.5

Nav was easy...

Looks very basic though... If that was your goal you did great, but you might try to get some more colors in there to draw the eyes!

ktodev

Reaction score
Hi,
I am using FireFox 3.0.11. I agree with all the above comments. I want to add one more thing. I do not like the animated nrlink.gif. For most of the pages the whole contact link is even outside the main "paper". Other than that the site is good.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I visited your page, and the loading time was very fast. I only had a blank white screen for a split second while CO.NR was redirecting me, and your website loaded immediately afterward. I'm using Firefox 3.5. The navigation system is pretty clean and organized, although I can't understand the content of your website because I don't speak your language.

The only suggestion I have is to maybe move the CO.NR required button and the Contact link to the footer of your website instead of all the way at the bottom where it seems sort of out of place.

secretply

Reaction score
Agree with adamparkzer.

It did load really fast. Using Google Chrome 2.0.172.33

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for the review.

.eu domain will be set up next week.

What do you mean when you say that I should use my site's logo as an image and not text ?

that would make your website pro and you need to do something about the logo

massimo

Reaction score
A nice simple site, looks good.
A few points:
1. I don't like your lion logo, I think it's the drop shadow. Yuck, but just my taste.
2. A strange symbol has crept into your first paragraph "Par son savoir-faire"
3. Move your contact link and co.nr graphic into the copyright footer