Please review my site, please check also the forum - site under construction eh...

1erik1

Reaction score
Re: Please review my site, please check also the forum - site under construction eh..

a link please? and why look at it if it has no contents.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Re: Please review my site, please check also the forum - site under construction eh..

The template looks very nice, remember that you probably should have a way of getting back from your forums to your main website through a link (maybe the logo), the menu bar needs to be made a little more obvious, maybe with a label saying menu, and finally the actually text within the menu pop-up could be a little bigger to make it feel like a more important menu.

frankfriend

Reaction score

Hi,
I think the 98% concealed pop out side menu is a mistake - because if it takes over a few seconds to find it, people may leave your site.

Site under construction is so prominent it looks as if there is no content.

The forum is good - but you need a link back to your site - the home button didn't work for me.

What is the significance of 2001?

Best regards

Last edited:

tdltjya

Reaction score

Thanks for your suggestions,

I will now make the menu visible to others.

Thanks,

1erik1

Reaction score

I like the lights