please review my site

pradipkamu

Reaction score
Welcome friends, I am mobile.exofire.net's owner and i want you to review my site and post the suggestions regarding it. we are trying hard to upload the information about various mobile games as well as mobile softwares .Site is still in development stages we are working hard to launch full version of this site and we hope this site will be operational by the end of this month . so I want you to view my site and tell me your reviews about it.

please Visit h[URL="http://www.mobile.exofire.ne"]ttp://www.mobile.exofire.net[/URL]

frins

Reaction score
Hi,
I think the desgin of this site could be better. I know that is hard to create a good-looking interface, but, good-looking interfaces make site visits to grow.

tittat

Reaction score
It looks fine. But still it seriously need some improvement.I think it would be nice if you could use columns in your layout.And your Navigation buttons, it can be a little more fancier..
Good Luck :)

sajid213

Reaction score
the site isn't bad. but again, its not that good either. try using one background and one hover background for the whole navigation. and also the images of the navigation are a bit rough on the edges. it looks bad. well, this one is a personal preference - i don't like the grey color for the background. i would like a nice and clean background that loads fast.

i would give you 4/10. not bad though