Please Review my site...

tittat

Reaction score
Not bad... but still need some improvements. As a webmasters i hate using frames for my pages,the thing its not that much Search engine friendly.
Good Luck :)

chris5858

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, I don't like it. At all.

1. NO FRAMES - I hate when websites have frames. I have a big monitor and it is annoying to have such a small amount of text need a scroll bar, let alone for netbooks and small monitors. If I want to get back to the title, I will scroll back up.
  2. Fix the menu.
    • It shouldn't be in a frame either.
    • If I want to see the sub-items, I shouldn't have to click. Use a mouseover effect.
  3. Logo - if that is WordArt (it looks like it), it shouldn' be.
  4. FavIcon - try to get a favicon - low priorty, but adds a good touch.
  5. Color Scheme - the background color is ugly. Make it better.
Since the whole site has to change to improve it, I recommend using a CSS template from http://www.freecsstemplates.org/

jakeselectronics

Reaction score
I made a site once. I put all the work in to make it look like what I thought was an appealing site, only to be told by my girlfriend it is ulgy and boring to look at.

Sometimes the truth is harsh. But it needs to be said for you to benifit.
Chris5858 pretty much summed it up so I wont say it all again.

Forums like this help, But ask a friend/girlfriend/mum, someone who has no interest in the content, to look at it and point out all the things they see.

I had a look at that template site listed by chris5858, there are some simple but effective layouts on there.

Stick at it.

whizzy

Reaction score
as a rooky websitedesigner i understand the frames very well, however the colors are indeed very ugly imo, also i wouldn't use a google group, x10hosting has enough room to set up a basic forum it is not difficult and you can even use their autoinstallers for it.