Please Review My Site

tittat

Reaction score
I guess you are using joomla and it looks fine.I didn't get what your site is about.It isn't mentioned anywhere on your site.It would be nice if you could place a small description of your site.And also that green image looks big and messy.

Good Luck :)

Last edited:

whizzy

Reaction score
not sure but i think your site is against ToS, i would make sure if i was you
x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers. Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

arsalanjalali

Reaction score
not sure but i think your site is against ToS, i would make sure if i was you
x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers. Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

i didn't store any files on my site,this is only links of files.content of site automatic loaded from rss of other sites.i used feed2post module.
Edit:
Nice layout.

I think you should 'fix' the background though. (stop it moving when you scroll)

this problem is only for internet explorer users,if you use opera or safari its work fine.

Last edited:

death180

Reaction score
i use firefox and it does it. but it wasn't noticable until he pointed it out.

BUT! i do like your website, well designed and over all a good theme. a little slow and laggy scrolling. but thats because of the pictures.

spypatrol007

Reaction score
Not bad,Change the Joomla logo on where you type the site address and Nice YooTheme Template you got there.

Zenax

Reaction score
The theme of the website looks clean and professional. I like the colours they match really well and the theme overall is good. However on a side note:

Last I remembered I think the TOS included not posting links to illegal materials.

Its basically the same as the pirate bay website. they weren't actually hosting any copyrighted material.

Just be careful what you are posting.

arsalanjalali

Reaction score
I didn't any post .content of site automatic loaded from rss of other sites.when you click on read more at the end of post has original link that is the refrence of post.