Please review my site

nikomia

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new x10hosting member and I think I am one of the youngest members. I am just 16. I have created my very first website. The website isn’t that good. It is about walking for fitness and fitness guide. I have created this website mainly because of Adsense. Please review my site http://www.walkingforfitness.co.cc/ and tell me if I should change something or add something. I would really appreciate if you helped me.

moiety

Reaction score
The site seems pretty sorted. Impressive for a first attempt.

Criticisms:
The logo byline:
One of the best sources of article about fitness.
...would be better replaced with something like:
All you need to know about health and fitness
Everything about health and fitness

..Also, I'd hoof the www.hooverwebdesign.com bit from the banner bar.

Google search box:
"Use this Search Box to find your demanding article"
huh?

I don't really like the feedzilla thing. Personal opinion.

If it were me, I wouldn't admit where I got the feeds from (about page). Why view your site when you can go to the source?

"Privacy and Policy" should be "Privacy Policy"

Pretty impressive overall

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Good for a first attempt :)

Did you use HTML, or something like dreamweaver or frontpage?

I would have to disagree with "welcome to", I just find it cheesy, sorry :)

My eyes kind of bled when looking at the article links :)

Apart from that, I quite like it :)

~Callum

nikomia

Reaction score
Thank you for the tips moiety. I do have some English grammar problem. And Alex Mac I used dreamweaver CS4 to create this website.:drool:

kkenny

Reaction score
Well, it's not bad, but it's not that great either. It doesn't look "web 2.0"-ish, what's the type of audience you want your site to grab?

myx10

Reaction score
You did such a good job to compare with your age. Everything is nice, even the meta tags. But I find the color seems conflict? Anyway, good job and I admire you for that! :)

nikomia

Reaction score
Thank you. I do know that my website is not good. But I am trying my best to create a great website. Can anybody tell how to create a website where user can create their own account like Log in or Sign up. I am trying to create a gaming website like Tittat (http://www.tmondo.com/) did. :happysad:

Last edited:

playminigames

Reaction score
Your site is not very 2.0ish, and i dont like the brick on the navigation bar. I dont like the colors on where the article links are, as they dont really match your site.

That site is actually powered by a cms, and that theme you would probably have to buy. I am currently building one from scratch(look at my sig if you want to check it out), and i am willing to help you out with it if you want.

Good luck nikomia!

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Thank you. I do know that my website is not good. But I am trying my best to create a great website. Can anybody tell how to create a website where user can create their own account like Log in or Sign up. I am trying to create a gaming website like Tittat (http://www.tmondo.com/) did. :happysad:

You could use a CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, etc to get a log in feature. You could also use php and make a log in script. If you don't have any knowlage of php, nor the desire to learn any, I would go to the CMS route.

nikomia

Reaction score
I like your site (http://sourfacedcyclop.com) design, template and everything. Where did you get the template or you designed it by yourself? And also did you create the login script by yourself? Is it a Joomla template or Wordpress template?;)