please review my site

forestry5515

Reaction score
Maybe, you have too many menus. Adding some graphics or art-works may help improving the look.

detodoseries

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would put a design more eye-catching and this live colere
Would put a cute logo and website header stop that does not have that image stuck to the menu

Greetings

gilyak

Reaction score
on the left hand side, on the menu, remove that annoying mouse-over effect, you know, that, which turns the normal fonts to bold. cannot you see for yourself, if line on the button is long, on mouse-over it turns to be a two lines instead of one.
Also, gradient from blue to light-brown is just damaging your eyes. use that light-brown, its nice.
Use fonts of the same family and try to use same size.
You used some compressed and converted graphic for header, the red color in the header is "eaten", kind of faded out.
I would not buy from such website, as i would think "if that guy could not find 200 backs for graphic design and advise, he will not be able to handle my order properly"
The Paypal buttons are nice and works good, but if you don't have a possibility to change them in accordance with you site looks and want to use them - then change you site to looks in accordance to buttons. got me? change the buttons on the left hand side to looks like paypal buttons.
Or just use some ready made package, like prestashop.
no offense, dude. just trying to help

ayee, dude! slancha!

Last edited:

Larrycleve

Reaction score
I see what you're saying. I used Ewisoft E-commerce builder which doesn't give a lot of options to change design details. You have to use a template which gives limited options to change. We went with this program because it's easy to add numerous items to the shopping cart. We initially tried Serif webx plus 4 but it was too hard to add several hundred items.

gilyak

Reaction score
am i right? you do mean that it is easy for customer to add a number of items into their shopping basket?
or you mean that it is easy for you to add product to catalog?

gilyak

Reaction score
well, choice is yours
being lazy and add all of the items in one go, but get an ugly non-selling website
or get your hands dirty and work for a couple of weeks, adding 10 items in 1 hour will give you 50-80 items a day

gilyak

Reaction score
I see what you're saying. I used Ewisoft E-commerce builder which doesn't give a lot of options to change design details. You have to use a template which gives limited options to change. We went with this program because it's easy to add numerous items to the shopping cart. We initially tried Serif webx plus 4 but it was too hard to add several hundred items.
i had a quick look at the ewisoft packafe and should tell you, that you are wrong.
there is a plenty of options for customization and even free to download template's builder.
so, you are not limited to default theme.