Please review my site :)

denzil

Reaction score
Well done. Good site!

Keep writing new, fresh articles and you will have success.

Last edited:

mandar_ranade200369

Reaction score
Thankss guys :) I want to know whether i would be able to get Adsense for it? :'( I have applied for adsense, but it's 3rd day .. they haven't replied anything yet. Earlier , they used to reply on same day that your adsense is rejected, Please guide me for adsense ^_^ Thanks in advance. :)

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Looking good! Keep up the good work and Adsense is a slow way to generate revenue for a site, but is a way to bring in some much needed cash!

mandar_ranade200369

Reaction score
Are there anyother ways to earn money from site?? please help :( I am in badly need of money. My dad is gonna get retire on this 31st may.. My education still left :(( almost 2 Lac rupees (INR) are required for that :(( so please help me out. and there will be no monthly income after that. :(

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Well, I think Adsense is only for US... but other than that just have people buy ads on your site for like maybe $.50 a ad per day. So in a month:

.50*30= $15 or 670.42 Rupees. :)
So
2 lahk=200,000 Ruppes so 200,000=$4,376 USD so in 298 month wazahm! You got your money. Not very reliable but hey its the internet not a payday. Or just get a job and buy things on your own.

mandar_ranade200369

Reaction score
Thanks for reply bro :) My friend owns a site and has adsense , he is also from India , and he earns upto 1000$~ apprx. a month via adsense :) well i am not expecting that much income.. 100$ per 2 months is also enough for me :) so that i can get rid of my expenses. And your idea is nice.. gotta try it :)

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Your Welcome! And, man $1000 is some big cash! And the buying ads becomes espcially good when you have lots of traffic. Good luck dude!

mandar_ranade200369

Reaction score
thanks bro :)
Yeah 1k $ is quite high amount.. especially if i convert it into INR , it turns out to be 40000Rs ~ appx. which is more than even my dad's salary.. who is working since past 34 years :|

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Adsense is brilliant, and a good way for your site to generate some extra income.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
That's a really nice looking site. I think later on you might want to add a forum since those can generate a lot of daily activity. Other than adsense, there's probably a few affiliate banners from certain sites that you could use to earn money, but that usually gets complicated since it's less reliable and there's usually a lot of other conditions involved.

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
hi to mandar , from ohio,, did quickly read your site, tech... was impressed, computer math on this site, too much for me, from wnvwpb.

next, i will be modifying my profile.... will there be a place i can write, "freshman", to indicate my web page is really at this stage, not very professional, even tho i used html.. bye
:)
:cool:

mandar_ranade200369

Reaction score
@interscopia19
Yeah bro I feel same :) waiting for approval.
@frozentime1737
Yepp bro.. that's my next plan in expansion of site. Currently I am getting good amount of visits daily.. like 100+ page views.. Planning to a hit counter also :) the domain is up for just 3 days :) ;) ( I had the same blog on some other domain before this , it was a .co.cc domain)
@wnvwpb31
I am glad you liked site ^_^

Hey all of you thanks for your great reviews , opinions :) and i promise I will surely try to make it as good as possible.
Highly thankful for you great suggestions ^_^

Last edited:

mandar_ranade200369

Reaction score
Hey! Guys i got adsense approved.. Y'day night i got email of approval :)
Now can you please tell me some good adsense plugins for wordpress? the one which i had seen are very complex or not working properly. Please anyone has some idea?

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
http://TechCity.info
:)
it's tech blog , I hope you like it ^_^
It has every thing required for the theme/subject of the blog.
As you are using wordpress,and in the main page having image thumbnails on the left or right of the blog post will help getting better look and feel for the site.
Hope this plugin works
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-post-thumbnail/
Also, you can just magnify the logo of the site to suit and set to the space in the top
Gimp software will surely help
www.gimp.org
Need any further help regarding the site styling,you are free to contact me.
Regards,
VVBB

closedwave77

Reaction score
I liked the site, but I have to wonder did you use a cms to do your bidding...also I'm more a fan of the more interactive content. <a href = "http://www.closedwave.com/">e.g.</a> Anyways, good job and I would recommend more css hover features for a more interactive site.

mandar_ranade200369

Reaction score
hmm.. My own CMS is under development.. It's completely ajaxified.. No refresh no back nothing.. :| that's I haven't put it on yet.
Need to make it a bit more user friendly.

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
Very nice site...........

the space is used very smartly.........

nice ads are shown...........

good nd cool word............