Please review my site

necpro

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sorry but I do not like your website. Gray color that is placed on a web site is not good for me. That color hurts my eyes . I think you ought to find a different combination of color...

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
The first thing I would like to tell you is that your website background is grey in colour and for which the texts cannot be seen clearly.
Secondly, You should give a Proper Title and sufficient information about your website. You have given a title , 'HOME' for home page. It is OK. But provide as more information as practicable.
Thirdly, your website url or links hurt my eyes. They cannot be seen properly. I think you should change the colour combination of your website.

Hope it helps!

MISTERW

Reaction score
Hate to have to agree with negative comments, but grey is not a good workable color for the internet. As soon as the site loaded I felt BLAH.. but I have used grey myself so I can understand the desire . . ..

I wouldnt be mad at all if you gave me your opinion of my own site for video projects:
http://www.gullyjewelz.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06WIGAoZzs

chatngox

Reaction score
I have the following to say:
  • Background color was making the text hard to see.
  • Needs a better layout, maybe look for a templete.
  • You don't have a logo? Just a simple text?
  • I agree that red image on the front page do hert some people's eye when they can't see red very well.
  • Tweet/Contact needs to fixed
Please fix all those...

shifattk

Reaction score
Design is too simple. Maybe make the design a bit more complex.
Text is hard to read due to grey background. Change the background to something bright.
Number of Grammar issues (spelling, run-on sentences, fragments).
You might want to rotate or edit some of the photos in a photo editor

Hope it helps :)