Please Review my site

adamhebd

Reaction score
I like it. Very intricate and complicated. Mobile site?? Could make it slightly better other than that its quite good

intlx10m

Reaction score
I'm not gonna say much about design 'cause you already built it via open source package. Now the tricky thing would be getting traffic. Take proper measures and if possible buy a new domain name which suits your forum. In my opinion buying a good domain would be a good step 'cause .x10.mx is not a popular extension. It makes it feels like its a sub-domain. If you have huge expectations and have a little budget for site go on with advertising as it would increase search traffic. Getting traffic onto site is major problem after making the website. If you get sufficient traffic, i recommend you to make a good user interface. I myself am experimenting a open forum using wordpress plugin - buddypress, its still under construction but have a look at it http://highschool.in/community/ .

onliner2

Reaction score
thank you guys
I'm not gonna say much about design 'cause you already built it via open source package. Now the tricky thing would be getting traffic. Take proper measures and if possible buy a new domain name which suits your forum. In my opinion buying a good domain would be a good step 'cause .x10.mx is not a popular extension. It makes it feels like its a sub-domain. If you have huge expectations and have a little budget for site go on with advertising as it would increase search traffic. Getting traffic onto site is major problem after making the website. If you get sufficient traffic, i recommend you to make a good user interface. I myself am experimenting a open forum using wordpress plugin - buddypress, its still under construction but have a look at it http://highschool.in/community/ .
it looks great
keep developing it!!!

alexviea

Reaction score
Not bad. But i think the red is slightly garish. Why don't you use mybb?

vintage7

Reaction score
for sure subdue the background image like 30 - 40 % ghost of the image. An online research hub researching what? Cancer
if so you have to start adding content to the forum fill it up, get family and friends to join to show some numbers of members. You need to make a content web site then connect the forum to it like x10 they sell and give free hosting, the forum is for support. Go look at our forum you'll see they don't even get traffic.

You need to get a real domain name .x10.mx I believe you can't submit it to the search engines you need to work on your meta tags which description and title are the most important that's what the search engines look for. Keywords aren't that important anymore cause people flooded their keywords just to try and get top position so only a few that match what you site is about. Seach for them to learn more

<meta name="description" content="Online Research Hub" />
<meta name="keywords" content="orh, online research hub" />
<title>Online Research Hub</title>

I've built a site around vintage toy advertisements since I have a look of material on the subject and I sell the ads. Build a niche site and build around that then use a forum. The best niche is something you know like the back of your hand.

Hope some of this helps. Learn something everyday and add something new to your forum or web site daily
http://www.vintagetoyadvertisements.com I work on it everyday plus I have a lot of updates on pages to do. x10 is the best free hosting site I found play by the roles and you won't have any problems.

dattechx

Reaction score
Why is everyone say that it looks good and is cool when i look at it i think it looks dumb especially because it's a template... Why would you say a template is cool when he didnt even make it. No offense meant...

vintage7

Reaction score
I agree with you dattechx I don't like templates hit this button and that button your done. People like a pat on the back so pat pat pat pat The funny thing is the page just sits there doing nothing since I looked at it on 17th of oct. which I see a lot of pages doing the same thing. I made 6.45 off my page last month from just the google ads Getting a web site of the ground is hard work