Please review my site

dweng85

Reaction score
its located at http://www.collegiateschool.co.cc
its supposed to be a place where members of the 2013 class in my school get together to chat, or help out with homework. I havent released the full link to my class mates yet. Please review it so i am certain that they will be welcomed to the site.

Thank you all for your time taken in reviewing my site.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
It looks extremely good. I like the background, and the skin overall.

I think that you are ready to release your site.

dweng85

Reaction score
Thanks! i have a question though, how do you edit the phpbb3 terms and agreements? i haven't found it yet

joet1110

Reaction score
Your design is outstanding!
I love the integration of the forums / portal.
I don't know about anyone else but I find it slightly laggy.
Hope that helps

dweng85

Reaction score
Thanks! yea that definately helps. i dont really know what do do about laggy. Sometimes it may be on the clients side which means your computer may be slow, or it may be the server side meaning x10 is doing some sort of update or sumthing. Phpbb3 is the code i am using to make this site, its not CPU resourceful like vbulletin or joomla so it should load fine.

LHVWB

Reaction score
To edit the phpbb3 terms and agreements, have a look at this link.
http://www.phpbb3styles.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=76

I like the site, it has an awesome template, My only problem is that for some pages such as the search page and the forums, the sidebar disappears. This means that it is not easy to return to the main part of your site because there are no links back to it. Consider placing a link back to your home site from the menu bar at the top, or by making the logo link back.

dweng85

Reaction score
i placed a link to the home page under the tab links
its a drop down in fact.
Edit:
To edit the phpbb3 terms and agreements, have a look at this link.
http://www.phpbb3styles.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=76

I like the site, it has an awesome template, My only problem is that for some pages such as the search page and the forums, the sidebar disappears. This means that it is not easy to return to the main part of your site because there are no links back to it. Consider placing a link back to your home site from the menu bar at the top, or by making the logo link back.

thanks for the mod link
gonna donate to you a few credits
Thanks for all the reviews guys i greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

spordia

Reaction score
Well there is written it is best viewed in IE7 and Safari, but I don't know why, but in my IE7 your site is somehow totally wrong.

It ends with "Error on page." and there is just background and top menu.

However in Firefox it is nice and it displays correctly.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I like the general design, although you need to do something with that header image to make it readable. Maybe us photoshop or The Gimp to overlay a white layer between the background and the title, then change the opacity so it's washed out.

dweng85

Reaction score
Well there is written it is best viewed in IE7 and Safari, but I don't know why, but in my IE7 your site is somehow totally wrong.

It ends with "Error on page." and there is just background and top menu.

However in Firefox it is nice and it displays correctly.

Thanks i just fixed that, it was a problem with <!-- and .//--> i messed up when trying to edit the template,

as for the logo, i can edit that as well. i shouldn't have used the wide logo instead i will re edit the PSD