Please Review My Site

Toufail

Reaction score
Hi I am new at this and I would like everyone here to check out my site, it’s on Beta Stage so please so don’t be harsh on me, but I will try my best to take all your points in to consideration and update them

Click Here To Proceed To My Site

Thank You :cool:

Toufail

Reaction score
yes it is similer but i dont do turns so my one is on going does not get restarted afer every week or month ;)

tittat

Reaction score
Not bad for a newbie. But why you want that pop up message "Welcome to Road 2 Gangster (BETA) " ?? I would suggest you to get rid of that. Also it would be nice if you could add a small description of what your site is about.
Good Luck :)

taha116

Reaction score
Yep, agreed with titat. Secondly before i opened this thread i though to myself, should i waste my time revieng som1 elses site? then i thout nah might as well maybe ill get somethign out of it.... Nex thing i know i find another guy like me trying to start a MMORPG, awesome. Im working on one called dragonscourge.

I suggest you fix up the layout a little (actually allot) and theme it a little better

I cant rate the game till i try it out though. BTW im gona PM u about ur game

Last edited:

Toufail

Reaction score
Not bad for a newbie. But why you want that pop up message "Welcome to Road 2 Gangster (BETA) " ?? I would suggest you to get rid of that. Also it would be nice if you could add a small description of what your site is about.
Good Luck :)

well i removed the pop up and working on the discription
thank you for your comment :drool:
___________________________________________________________________________________

Yep, agreed with titat. Secondly before i opened this thread i though to myself, should i waste my time revieng som1 elses site? then i thout nah might as well maybe ill get somethign out of it.... Nex thing i know i find another guy like me trying to start a MMORPG, awesome. Im working on one called dragonscourge.

I suggest you fix up the layout a little (actually allot) and theme it a little better

I cant rate the game till i try it out though. BTW im gona PM u about ur game

thanx for your reply
i'll be looking forward to the PM's

___________________________________________________________________________________

Cool effects! Did you use flash or java?

i used flash ;)

Last edited:

the_site

Reaction score
I like the fact for turns, bc it is limited in a way, but it makes you work harder, strategize, and it also makes a profit sometimes for getting turns

** I also registered, it has great potential. I dont like the whole navigation on the left side, kinda confusing. I am learning to play in a way ... FUN :D **

Last edited:

Toufail

Reaction score
well there are many game out there which uses turns, i use to play one called Gangstermind it use to work same way. well i could do the same way but for now let me finish the simple one but in future if it goes well i'll do another sisiter site with turns