please review my site

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, first of all, that brick background sets me off with the wrong impression. Also, I know from experience that most of those sites you link to are good and legitimate sites that really pay, never the less, your web 1.0 design reminds of the scam sites I used to see a lot of.

My suggestions for improvement are
1) Get an image for your header banner instead of just that flat blue text
2) 4 columns is too much. Use 3 at the VERY MAX but I would recommend 2
3) Take all that text highlighting off the page
4) Use buttons or images for the links on the left side of the page instead of three lines of text per link. ;)

Hopefully that helps you and doesn't get you discouraged. You've definitely got a good start, just needs a tad of work. :)

zen-r

Reaction score
I agree with ichwar.

It does look too much like a scam, or "pushy" website, I'm afraid. :happysad:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree with ichwar.

It does look too much like a scam, or "pushy" website, I'm afraid. :happysad:
But you could at least say something useful to help him make it look pleasing couldn't you? [sarcasm]You seem to have such a nice eye pleasing integrated design on videoandaudio.co.uk[/sarcasm]

lmstfy

Reaction score
It looks like a scam, but if you cleaned it up it may look better..

Coonz

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm wrong, I believe that is a free css template. That's why the colors are so ughhhhh. By the way, it does look a bit scam like.

asoit

Reaction score
I have a feeling the site doesnt have a vivid/unique design - create something to make it stand out

zen-r

Reaction score
But you could at least say something useful to help him make it look pleasing couldn't you? [sarcasm]You seem to have such a nice eye pleasing integrated design on videoandaudio.co.uk[/sarcasm]

Ah, still spamming the forums?

Last edited:

computerkids

Reaction score
Thanks
i appreciate your comments. I am going to redo my whole site. It is my first attempt at a web page.