Please review my sites

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Since its a band site, i forgive you for the intro thingy, first i dont think you should use a .info domain for the site, i think this tld is used for information kiosks site, No title on the pages, not a nice template, first learn how to one or buy a one, header / logo not nice. Color scheme - I HATE IT.

Overall Rating : 2 / 10 ( 1 is for, at least you made a site )

Your blog / news site
Takes time to load ( -1 ), no nice color scheme ( dark blue on black, a pain to my eyes ), Seriously speaking everything was bad, i hated it.

Overall Rating : Better than the before, a 4 / 10 ( 2 is for, at least you made a site )

themadcrazykid

Reaction score
Band Site:
The intro in the beginning is talking to long for me. And i have to agree with Delon than .info is not the right domain to choose for your Band site. Plus the template well...i cant read a single thing in the content because the text and background color is the same. Try working on the template (ps: i am offering to help you make a great template for your band for some credits, pm me).

Blog\News site:
Well, what can i say. When i went on it there was noting exciting about it, i just wanted to shut the browser down but i had to review it. Well the layout is all over the place, the logo is too big, the navbar is not properly positioned, the youtube random video is way too big it stretches the screen. A lot of improvement needed.

Ratings:
Band Site: 1/10
Blog/News Site: 2/10 (Nothing interesting about it but 2 is for at least trying)

Nathan H

Reaction score
Band
On your intro try to make it automatically redirect after the video is finished maybe rather than making the user click on a link, which would probably be more accessible underneath the video ( also try centering the video in the centre of the screen) Nice video though, text link could be replaced with an image to make it look nicer. ooking at the main site itself clear and easy to read, you could try widening the central colum a bit and adding some images because so much text will put potential readers off.

Blog/News
Looks good at the top, but seems to deterioate as the background gets really light, try to darken off the final colour, also the way the background cuts off at the end it a kind of eyesore, still very nice attempt the blue/black/white creates a good mix. (not that im biased cause i use that combination)

Overall
Good attempts try to use a few more images, most people are on broadband so a few are ok, just don't overload with images

ASPX.King

Reaction score
they load fine
they are okay to navigate
they feel a bit un-professional, the colors look good but they're too spacey. things aren't separated enough, and it doesn't quite have that pro look.