Please Review My *Updated* Website.

How do you rate my website , OVERALL?

• Total voters

tusharag

Reaction score
With regards to my previous posts and responses , suggestions and criticism , I have implemented many changes on my website.
VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE.​

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Please comment on the following aspects of my website:

• Design
  • Layout
  • Ease of use
  • Navigation/menu
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Forum(yet to function completely)
  • blog(yet to function)
  • Appearance
  • OVERALL...
Please submit experience and poll, above !!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You may want to consider your load time when putting that many images on your site - not only does it take a while to load, it will also east up your bandwidth.

I have to be honest, it's a bit bland. It could do with some proper colours, instead of light green and white.

It has potential, though.

~Callum

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
It does appear to have potential. Also the buttons at the top are a little pixelated. It does appear to be a bandwidth eater, maybe look into using less images.

tusharag

Reaction score
You may want to consider your load time when putting that many images on your site - not only does it take a while to load, it will also east up your bandwidth.

I have to be honest, it's a bit bland. It could do with some proper colours, instead of light green and white.

It has potential, though.

~Callum
It does appear to have potential. Also the buttons at the top are a little pixelated. It does appear to be a bandwidth eater, maybe look into using less images.
Thanks for your comments!
I am introducing newer flash menus , which sure will speed up my website.
Please comment on the usefullness and ease of use and implementation of the tips and tricks , too!