Please, review my Web site

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
everything looks fine to me but you need a domain name if you want to make it look professional

Lochie

Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of shadow under the navigation menu, try a 50% shadow, maybe 4px high, but other than that, looks good.

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
nice dude if u had a hosting service then why u r hoting ur website here ?

just a curious question

Arkonsys

Reaction score
The site looks very good but you can try changing the background color to a darker one, it will be more attractive ;)

nick_mok

Reaction score
Yes, change the background color so it is easier to focus on the content instead of looking everywhere, great job though.

ktodev

Reaction score
Thank you guys! Do not hesitate to continue posting your comments!

jensen

Reaction score
You can separate the services from the hosting information so that the visitor does not have to scroll down the page for information.

Also having the information on separate pages allows visitors to focus on the important information on that page rather than scrolling around trying to find that information.

Good services you have

vom53xd

Reaction score
Excellent job so far.

Here are my suggestions though:

-Includes breadcrumbs/sitemap
-Shopping cart for buying your plans
-Bronze is spelled wrong:

"We have 3 main web service plans – BROZE, SILVER and GOLD."

-Most of the pages of yours have spelling mistakes. I would revise it again.
-Be careful about the information you advertised.

filterstb

Reaction score
Overall it looks good. But I would also say that the drop shadow under the menu is too overpowering. And the shadow from the right boxes are also a bit strong. They detract from the central content, which is probably not what you were aiming for. It will be much more efficient to have the central content "pop out" more. Good luck with it!

shervinemami

Reaction score
I like the design of it, but I think it would be slightly better if it was compressed a little closer, so that people dont have to scroll down so much. I assume you have a very large screen, because on my 1024x768 screen, I have to scroll around so much to see the different parts of the pages. If you simply make the gaps between things smaller then it should fix it.

Anyway its pretty good :)

Cheers,
Shervin.

ktodev

Reaction score
Thank you for your very useful comments, guys! I tried to fix most of things that you suggested and I moved the hosting on http://www.kdesign.ca.
I really hope you will continue with the comments!

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
To be picky, I would remove the word 'stuff' in '...always require some additional and specific stuff'. This is a very good web site, very efficient, simple and clean.

You might want to add a little more graphics to it, as this web site is supposed to be the example of your talent and it has to 'wow' your audience. I know, not very helpful, but think of the difference between the Britannica encyclopedia and Britannica.com.

Also you might want to touch up the computer/globe picture, I can tell you stripped that from a white background.

Nice layout thought, seriously great job!

Last edited:

mjserv

Reaction score
I really like the layout you have. It is a bit large, Older audiences may have a harder time scrolling left to right with a resolution of 800X600 (who still uses that?) Being a designer myself, you would be surprised. I am at a 1024X768 and even I have to scroll a little bit.

I have a question about the layout.

Is the white space part of the layout fading out the black? I think it would be better if you got rid of the white and just have the fade into black.

Good job, keep it up

zer0byte

Reaction score
you've got a typo in the menu. the first menu list. "grfhic" should be "graphics"

rowenalee

Reaction score
I like the design but I had noticed also the typographic error is still there. Under the service tab it say Grapfic Design instead of Graphic Design. Fix that typo error.