Please review my website and forum

tusharag

Reaction score
With regard to my previous post , I decided to implement the recommendations.
I have changed the forum design and layout.
I hope you will like the better layout and access speed.
Please register in the forums and post!!!
GO TO TSOFT FORUMS NOW!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi tusharag,

Overall, your main website looks pretty good. The globe image for the O looks slighty misaligned.

Also, I recommend making greater use of CSS and avoid using deprecated HTML elements like font. Search engines don't support CSS therefore they like more text. Try combining all inline CSS into an external CSS stylesheet and call for it in the head section.

My screen uses a high resolution and there's a large white space on the bottom of the background. See attached screenshot.

In addition, try to have the pages wrapper stay in a consistent location. I noticed that the main wrapper moved over more to the right on pages such as the IP locator.

Additional note: Unless that fake anonymous email form you have there is sent through an external SMTP server and not through PHP Sendmail, be careful of the 100 email an hour limit.

Your forum loads quickly however it seems to be using the default SMF forum which is quite plain and dull. It would be best to try to integrate it with the rest of your website though that might be tricky.

In addition, is the forumredirect and blogredirect necessary?

Overall, your main site design looks pretty good. There's just a few bugs here and there. Try getting a different theme for the forum thats not the default one but not one that slows down everything too. ;)

Attachments

• tsoft screenshot&#.jpg
    tsoft screenshot&#.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 27

tusharag

Reaction score
Hi tusharag,

Overall, your main website looks pretty good. The globe image for the O looks slighty misaligned.

Also, I recommend making greater use of CSS and avoid using deprecated HTML elements like font. Search engines don't support CSS therefore they like more text. Try combining all inline CSS into an external CSS stylesheet and call for it in the head section.

My screen uses a high resolution and there's a large white space on the bottom of the background. See attached screenshot.

In addition, try to have the pages wrapper stay in a consistent location. I noticed that the main wrapper moved over more to the right on pages such as the IP locator.

Additional note: Unless that fake anonymous email form you have there is sent through an external SMTP server and not through PHP Sendmail, be careful of the 100 email an hour limit.

Your forum loads quickly however it seems to be using the default SMF forum which is quite plain and dull. It would be best to try to integrate it with the rest of your website though that might be tricky.

In addition, is the forumredirect and blogredirect necessary?

Overall, your main site design looks pretty good. There's just a few bugs here and there. Try getting a different theme for the forum thats not the default one but not one that slows down everything too. ;)
Thanks.I have implemented the css change and also removed forumredirect and blogredirect.Changed the theme and background, too.

tusharag

Reaction score
Well , there was a temporary downtime.
Now , the website's up!

d0dsky

Reaction score
suggestion to the bottom background, white space, you can cut the last dark gradient of your background and get the HEX color code for it, and add to your CSS body properties background color to replace the background color