Please Review My Website

arqueete

Reaction score
When I load your site the first place my eye goes is that banner... deal... near the center of the page... and I just don't really know what to make of it. I see an image which is giving me information that is redundant with the section under it, and layered on top of that is text, which is also redundant and also difficult to read. This distracts me from figuring out what your site is for, and as someone looking at your site without knowing what to expect I like to be able to immediately see its purpose.

The next thing that bothers my eye is your banner at the top. The rest of the site has this sleek black white and blue thing going on, and the banner doesn't seem to add up, and since the background is the same color as the area behind it, it seems like I shouldn't be able to see where the edges are.

When I start reading the content, you have a ton of run-on sentences that are making it really hard for me to follow what you're saying -- I keep wanting to insert imaginary periods in your writing. For an otherwise pretty professional looking blog it comes off as less than professional. If you have a lot of trouble with grammar things like that, see if you can find a friend who can give things a once-over before you post them, or at the least look at the static content (like your about page). It'd give you a lot more credibility.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Awesome site... I like you blog and the theme you are using...

The Post style of theme is just awesome. I also like your Posts, These are really Good..

And the Bar at bottom is also very Good... :)
is It a separate plugin or it comes with Theme???

hyssyd

Reaction score
I love the theme your using but I don't like the floating toolbar at the bottom.