Please review my website

Sarit_e

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Please can you take a look at my website and give feedback: www.pacific-coaching.com
This subject has high demand and still the traffic is low.

Please let me know what is missing for you, what would excite you in such website, what would you expect to see in a coaching website, how is the overall graphic or anything else that comes up to mind.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Kindregards,
Sarit

Last edited:

Napas

Reaction score
Well maybe you need a new design because your design is too small and too simple , its just remind me this "domain for sale" page from godaddy

andrew35133

Reaction score
looks like your using microsoft office small bussiness.
If you want a really easy website editor go with Weebly.com
I used to host my site there but it would take you away from x10hosting since they do there own hosting

Best of luck on the website

Sarit_e

Reaction score
Well maybe you need a new design because your design is too small and too simple , its just remind me this "domain for sale" page from godaddy
Thanks for your response! However - beside the simple design - what would you have liked to see more if you were looking for a life or career coach?
Thanks,
Sarit

roby718

Reaction score
The image in the heading has a gradient fade that steps far to noticeably, along with the fact that it has some awful JPEG artifacts. site design is OK, but not my favorite.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

additionally, the image stops abruptly.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site.
Pretty small design though.
If you are a startup with about <5 employees...the site reflects such.
But if you are not..there is a lot to put on the front page.
Like the clients and different assignments you did..etc
Instead of putting them on the frontpage as links,you can put them as module / a scrolling thing etc..
example:
http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_minisite
regards,
VVBB

Sarit_e

Reaction score
HiVVBB,
Thanksfor your review! I am the only owner/worker in Pacific-Coaching, so yes – less than5 employees J
Iliked the scrolling module!
Iwas wondering – content wise – what is missing for you as a prospect client.What kind of information would you look for in this website and couldn't find?
Thanksagain,
Sarit

hrvat

Reaction score
Hello !

You must improve few things !
1.Your links not working on mouse over event.
2.Your navigation in Free tips and tools have displacing objects between numbers. What is what ?

And your text design must be better designed.

cheezo

Reaction score
you need to optimize your site, you see the index is still named "home"
no one will search "home" in google. so you need to edit it and do some seo like meta tags and etc..

the design looks good.

Sarit_e

Reaction score
Thanks for your review! I will check and correct it.
Anything about the content? What might be missing for you?

debfree10

Reaction score
Your site makes me feel I am struck in 90. It looks like a page and not a website. You need to redesign the website at the earliest and try to optimize it so that people can find you when they search with some particular website and term.