Please, review my website!

Zenax

Reaction score
After looking at the website, I like the style and the clean cut design. It is very professional looking, which I assume since it is a business it is what your aiming for. I cannot find anything majorly wrong with the website.

One tiny issue is the siteground.com ad on the left of the main index page text, it pushes the text to the right and looks slightly out of line. Also, I'm not sure if like the three main buttons on the index page, but thats just personal oppinion. On the "VENTA DE SUMINISTROS" page there is a green button, the text before the hover state is the wrong colour. I think the button colour which is grey should be something like black or white, or something that helps to stand out on it.

Other than that, looks great!

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
You have indeed a great website which suites for commercial field. It appears that your site is non English. However, navigation bars are cool. The main part of a business website is the contact system. The customers will be able to contact through an email form or they can post their opinion in a forum. You have what you should have. I like your contact system that you have on your website.
But I think you have placed siteground ad on the left and it misfits with your site's niche. If you wish to keep the ad on your site, I would suggest you to create PARTNERS or FRIENDS part in your site for keeping such advertisements. Other than that everything is working fine. I would also suggest to provide more information about your website services as it is helpful for SEO.
Okay, Keep it up! and best of luck for your business!

Thank you(I hope it helps you somewhat.)

interne3

Reaction score
You have a very cool and professional website that I believe is related to Tech Services. One thing that I personally think would make the site a bit more usable would be to take the site and translate it to English and putting the translation into another folder in your public_html such as /english so that the site could be more usable. Overall, your website is really good. The navigation bars are awesome, the animations are smooth. One thing I did notice though was that your copyright message was 2013. I hope your website grows and becomes a really good website / business.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Very professional and good looking animations!
One thing though, since this is for mobile users, you may have to use on focus="blur()" for your buttons so users don't get a ring around the button when they press on it or just press and hold on it.