Please review my website

Your Views On Website

• Total voters

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
Hello,

I had created this website by using joomla please review it any kind of suggestion, comments are welcomed.

thanks for your precious time.

Please use the poll.

and also submit your valuable comments and feed backs.

www.rohitsinha.tk

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Hello we want your link to review your site ;)
*****Thread Moved to Review My Site*****

allen92

Reaction score
Nice, but could use some kind of gimmick. I mean for an web site to be successful, it needs to serve an purpose to the average visitor. It usually takes about 3 seconds for an visitor to like or dislike an site. But anyway keep up the good work!

mac173

Reaction score
I think you did a good job overall, but I have a few comments.

The scrolling text at the top of the header is just too much. I think it looks a bit cheesy.

The text below it is a nice animation, impressive without the cheese. I would slow down the rate of the animation a bit. It repeats so fast it becomes intrusive on the visitors attention, and keeps people from reading your site.

All the animation is also making the page load slowly for me at work. No broadband makes me sad.....:tear:

I like the buttons you use. The mirrored effect is nice without being intrusive.

Keep up the good work and remember that the essence of any web presence is CONTENT. Graphics and layout are a good base, but content drives the page.

apoorav

Reaction score
Site design is good but content is not very impressive.
As u r B.E. student u should have done more or try to put up more creative things.
Good Luck..:happysad:

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
Thanks for all reviews thanks a lot :drool:

I know the website lack in content i will try my level best to put more content on it.

Can anyone give me some ideas about what kind of content should i put ?

with regards :
Rohit Sinha