Please Review :)

Toponlinembas

Reaction score
Hello all! I am looking for some honest opinions regarding a website I have recently developed. I know that I need to add more schools to the database but that is secondary right now until I am 100% confident in the design.

The website is: www.toponlinembas.com

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

chessteaching48

Reaction score
I somewhat dislike the yellow/ocre vertical space in the middle and suggest to use another color for this area. The other colors look very nice and fit together and I also like the lay-out of the page.

Regards,
Chess Improvement

Toponlinembas

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick feedback! I have always been a little iffy on the yellow in the middle as well but the template came with that color so I just left it. I will play around with it to see if I can get a better color out of it.

I was worried a bit that I had too many adds on the pages, what are your thoughts?

Also, does anyone here know how search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc..) handle 301 redirects? I just purchased toprankedmbas. com as well and want to redirect it to this site but not sure if it would hurt my current rankings.

antoine.huts64

Reaction score
I somewhat dislike the yellow/ocre vertical space in the middle and suggest to use another color for this area. The other colors look very nice and fit together and I also like the lay-out of the page.

Regards,
Chess Improvement

I agree and would like to add that you should make it more narrow as the adds in it don't require so much width.

Also, in the header I'd make the "Search Top Online MBAs" in white letters.

Footer: keep the same red color used in the rest of the site, no need to suddenly put it in green.

A little bit too much adds for my taste ;-)