Please Rractivate my ac

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbazer

Reaction score
My account blocked please reactivate it - emo.x10.bz

At URL emo.x10.bz - I see -->
Domain Does Not Exist

If that is the correct domain then it is currently available for registration with a free hosting account

Was your account removed ?

If your account has no working website starting within the first week (7 days) - OR your account is suspended for 30+ days where you did not log-in to the Account Portal (both are inactivity) - you can un-suspend it from within the Account Portal (AP) - but if you do not do this within 14 days the computer (system) will terminate (remove) it and delete ALL of its files - anytime after the 14 day delay - NO backups are made

vallley90

Reaction score
Dear x10,

Thanks for quick replay, i m creating new ac but msg showing (your country block ) i m in Pakistan Please tell me what can i do

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nothing. New accounts from your country are not being accepted at the moment, as outlined in the Country Restrictions thread in the Useful Information forum. Had you maintained your previous account in good standing, you would have been allowed to keep it, but you cannot create anew account unless you are in a country that is on the whitelist. There is no way around the country block; exceptions cannot be made.

hbazer

Reaction score
Adding to 'essellar' post above...

After you open a account at x10hosting the rules for new accounts were changed - but those that had a account that did not meet the 'new' rules - after the change - could keep that account as long as it was keep in good standing of the current Terms of Service (TOS)

The 'new' rules are...

If your account has no working website starting within the first week - OR your account is suspended for 30+ days whare you did not log-in to the Account Portal (both are inactivity) - you can un-suspend it from within the Account Portal (AP) - but if you do NOT do this within 14 days the computer (system) will terminate it and delete ALL of its files - anytime after the 14 day delay - NO backups are made

If your account has been terminated for inactivity - removed from the server (system) - AND your current Internet Service Provider's (ISP) IP address shows a 'country' on the current x10hosting's "Whitelist" - you can create a new one and restore any backups YOU may have

The "30 day" inactivity restrictions do not apply to Prime, Illuminated, Premium and VPS service plans

The "Whitelist" country restrictions do not apply to Illuminated, Premium, and VPS service plans - except when US law prohibits that country

To see the current "Whitelist" --> http://x10hosting.com/forums/useful-information/166022-country-restrictions.html

To see the county code of your ISP's IP address --> http://www.whatismyip.com/ip-tools/ip-address-lookup/
click on [ Lookup ]

If your ISP - IP address is blocked -:- or you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR --- you can not setup or open a x10 free-hosting account -:- staff can not bypass (override) this

A country is removed form x10hosting's "white list" when the ratio of all accounts (at x10hosting) from that country to accounts that are deleted (terminate) for being outside of the TOS from that country reachs a set amount

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.