Please send all my files to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodjs

Reaction score
My Site has been down for almost 2 month.

An Employee said that it was fixed and to follow the steps he told me. I still have no access to the cPanel on the Level server.

I would like it if you guys could send me a zip of all my site files so I can either make a new account on here and try again or go to a new host. I would also like a file of my databases so I don't have to start them new.

Please send all these files to my e-mail on this account. I hope you guys will do this for me, this is the least you guys could do after 2 month of failure.

Because of this, I have almost completely given up programming because I had nothing to code.

I need this.

Thanks,
Shawn Holman

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello there

Sorry you seem to be experiencing problems; when I visit your website however, it all seems to be functioning normally?

Methods for Life http://methods.x10.mx/ said:
Methods JS is a mini library that will make using strings, numbers, and arrays more fun by supplying a hand full of functions that aren't already built into JavaScript. Its simple to use, and very light.

I do not have access to be able to ZIP up and send over your files, but I can suggest you try pinging the IP address 198.91.81.3 ; this is the address of the server your account is stored on. If you do not get a response to the ping, it would appear that your access is being blocked in transit, perhaps by your ISP?

methodjs

Reaction score
I can't access my site. The ping is successful but its just not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.