Please share your ideas about Commoditiesfuturetrading.com

myx10

Reaction score
Dear friends,
Please help review and share your ideas about my new site (Commodities Future Trading)! What do you think I should change to make it a better look and suitable in term of SEO? Thanks for your help!

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
First impression is that the red and the gold clash a bit, you should consider using a more concordant colour scheme. Also, the titles in the right and column are barely discernible from the background.

stardom

Reaction score
like lemon said the colors clash. I know the colors are in your logo. but maybe reconsider the color scheme. The site looks nice over all though. Only seen one ad which is not bad at all. Maybe try having a member area so members could trade information?

myx10

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your cool suggestions! I'll consider to make changes.

the_site

Reaction score
Like what they said, the colors clash, the right side column titles are hard to see. One of your ads goes over your right side column. " The About CommoditiesFuturesTrading.com " Navigation button goes below like its a sub-navigation, causing it go over a title in the left column. Try slimming it to " about " or " about us. " This is what i see in Firefox. I'll keep up to date when this gets fixed, cheers.

Last edited:

cheezo

Reaction score
i like the bull and bear in the coin :D
are those future prices really real time?

wongers

Reaction score
im seeing google ads taking over the top of your main content part. im using IE before you ask =P