Resolved Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linksfo2

Reaction score
Hello there! I was gonna be adding some new site stuff and noticed that I am unable to be directed to DirectAdmin after logging in.

The message "Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry"
appears and thats really it. I can still access my site and FTP though so my login in general is successful.

I noticed multiple people seem to be having this problem too, and I wanted to make my own post as it was recommended. Any idea of what may be going on and if it will be resolved? Thank you support team for your work.

For an edit: I have tried clearing my cache and using incognito to be sure, and its the same.

unleash4

Reaction score
@garrettroyce same issue still. And why would my account be blocked for to many failed logins? Who would be trying to login to my account?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@radical5 Please clear your browser cache. Your IP address is not blocked, so this might be a different issue than these other users.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account linked to this forum account. I would need your domain or user name to look you up.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Splitting thread.

This can happen for a small number of bad password attempts. It could be FTP, email, DirectAdmin, etc. It was not a hacking attempt; your account should be fine.

unleash4

Reaction score
Thanks for your help, but I still am unable to access DirectAdmin. I also haven't made any bad password attempts recently, and why is it that many others are running into the same issue suddenly.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
This is related to a licensing error on x14. The redirects are failing because the licensing error and if you try to bypass the SSO and log in directly, you get a license error message.

The admin team is working on a resolution.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe this should be resolved now.

Please note that I will have to sign off for the night and I may not see everyone's reply. I will make every attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible.

linksfo2

Reaction score
Can confirm things seem to be working properly now, thank you for looking into everything garrettroyce!

distortedmaniac

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm still getting the "An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry" cleared my cache and I even tried a different browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.