Please tell me about CREDITS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharper

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a help file, of give me a basic summary what this is about, how do I get more, how do you spend them etc... does the lack of them cause you any problems?

:dunno:

zen-r

Reaction score
They are X10's own currency system.

You currently have 228 credits, as shown to the left below your Username.

You automatically get 200 for signing up, & a few more for each of most types of post you make on X10 (depending on where, when & how much you post).

You can also help out other members here by doing services for them. You may have answered their request for help, designed something for them like a logo, for example, that they asked for in the Marketplace section, or fulfilled another request like signing up at their new website - for all of these & other situations, they can then pay you some credits.

Similarly, you can pay them credits for things that have been done for you. You can also spend credits, if you have enough, in the x10Rewards section, the link for which is in the right column of most pages.

You can pay people any number of your own credits by clicking the link [Donate], below their username, or by clicking their Username & finding the [Donate] link on their statistics page.

I hope this helps. Good luck, & welcome to X10 !!

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited:

sharper

Reaction score
You're a star, thanks so much, I couldn't find the information anywhere.

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.