please unlock unsuspend my acct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't have a hosting account attached to your forum account. Please log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with the email you signed up for hosting with, link your forum account to your hosting account through the swap option, and then see if you can unsuspend yourself.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
To check why you were suspended, Login to Account Panel and then go to hosting menu --> suspensions.
If you were suspended for Inactivity, Exceeding Cron Job Limit, Resource Usage 1st Warning, or Resource Usage 2nd Warning, you can manually unsuspend yourself there

johnburton

Reaction score
You don't have a hosting account attached to your forum account. Please log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with the email you signed up for hosting with, link your forum account to your hosting account through the swap option, and then see if you can unsuspend yourself.

I see none of the links you speak of..... I go to> hosting, it says "Whoa, it appears you have no acnnt,,... or sum like that" I see no link/ unsuspend or nothing that I need to unlock. This is very frustrating...ughh!!!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You have posted using two different Forum usernames.

johnburton does have a suspended (inactivity) account ( johnburton.exofire.net ) associated with it. Sign into the Account Panel using that name an unsuspend yourself. Sign into the forums from now on with johnburton to avoid another suspension.

Last edited:

johnburton

Reaction score
You have posted using two different Forum usernames.

johnburton does have a suspended (inactivity) account ( johnburton.exofire.net ) associated with it. Sign into the Account Panel using that name an unsuspend yourself. Sign into the forums from now on with johnburton to avoid another suspension.

Okay I fiqured out the problem along with your sugesstions... It does appear that i have multiple free hosting accts. I'm logging in with the credentials from the inactive one. The new issue is removing that one and allow the remaining one. How do I delete/ remove an inactive free hosting acct?

You are a freakin pro at this BTW!! thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.