Please unsuspend my account Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kditsme130017

Reaction score
This is bogus, I don't recall uploading any nulled files. Besides can you please inform me where in the vBulletin FAQ where I'm not allowed to use nulled files if I own a license and it is valid?

I don't appreciate these accusations and I believe that my account is suspended when it shouldn't be. Please unsuspend my account or just give me my database and my files so I can move on to new hosting. My site generates revenue and you are interfering with this.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I already escalated your other thread to staff because they need to review it to see what it breaks.

The concern is it may violate -our- TOS regarding Warez, which is the problem. It's also not an accusation, I already doublechecked and did indeed find the DGT release validator in there, which is a problem. If it is found to violate the Warez section of the TOS then we can't do anything; if it doesn't, staff will unsuspend it.

You do need to wait for a reply on the escalated ticket however as this is probably the most unusual situation I've seen in a while where the actual vbulletin install seems fine, but then there's a nulled release validator with it, which is VERY unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.