account's queue id code is: C8IT8RAK3MOI

Please Unsuspend my Account

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
suspension reason code is A63529C6D672
account's queue id code is: C8IT8RAK3MOI

Please Unsuspend my Account

For future reference, if you are suspended, you should check your account panel to find out why you were suspended, as sometimes you are given an opportunity to manually unsuspend yourself:

http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?suspensionreport

If you are still getting the "site suspended" page on your website even after unsuspending yourself, try clearing your browser's cache first.

dpilmore

Reaction score
i think people should read other threads where people have been suspended because this seems to come around alot!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
i think people should read other threads where people have been suspended because this seems to come around alot!

Well, that is typically expected as people will generally have no idea how much scripts will consume. The first suspension is typically an "oops". Second one is "I better be careful" and the third is "My scripts need to be fixed or removed." Typically it's related to blogging/CMS software such as Wordpress or Joomla that causes the suspensions (plugins related) but other times it's related to Crons as well. AJAX scripts in particular tend to be terrible with resources.

For the most part, many of the suspension threads lead to people wondering what scripts were running. This is one thing the general suspension notice lacks. It would save on a lot of support threads if people could see what scripts exactly caused them to be suspended rather than posting up and asking the staff. After all, after being unsuspended you only have so much time to really figure out what's causing it before you get whacked again (which sometimes isn't enough time to find out truly what the problem is). Recently there was a new feature added letting people know if Cron jobs were related to the suspension.

Then of course, there are those who post up a thread and then later on find their unsuspend button :biggrin:

Last edited:

dpilmore

Reaction score
Well, that is typically expected as people will generally have no idea how much scripts will consume. The first suspension is typically an "oops". Second one is "I better be careful" and the third is "My scripts need to be fixed or removed." Typically it's related to blogging/CMS software such as Wordpress or Joomla that causes the suspensions (plugins related) but other times it's related to Crons as well. AJAX scripts in particular tend to be terrible with resources.

For the most part, many of the suspension threads lead to people wondering what scripts were running. This is one thing the general suspension notice lacks. It would save on a lot of support threads if people could see what scripts exactly caused them to be suspended rather than posting up and asking the staff. After all, after being unsuspended you only have so much time to really figure out what's causing it before you get whacked again (which sometimes isn't enough time to find out truly what the problem is). Recently there was a new feature added letting people know if Cron jobs were related to the suspension.

Then of course, there are those who post up a thread and then later on find their unsuspend button :biggrin:

OHH, i see. Now i understand.
A majority of people are still learning about scripts and things like that, also some new kind of log which reports script errors as mentioned above would seem to be a fabulous idea.
As for the last part of your statement, I totally agree and that is the point i was trying to get at on my prevoius post.
But still you have cleared up a few things for me, thank you :biggthump

Status
Not open for further replies.