Please unsuspend my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarek.sanyoura92

Reaction score
my account have been suspended because forum inactivity.
Please anyone can unsuspend it ?

thanks in advance

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This time, you've been suspended for a chat bot script. This is a zero tolerance violation of terms of service. You're account is permanently suspended.

tarek.sanyoura92

Reaction score
what???? man this is a chat script but it doesn't use mysql querie and in the tems of service is say:
"* Shoutbox\Chat Scripts: Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended."

You can read the code again. all required data are implemented inside pages so it doesn't use any mysql queries.

Please reconsider that decision again

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It also says "Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended."

Our TOS also says:

* Bots\Scripts We do not allow any type of bot or script that runs constantly, free hosting is for creating a website, not for hosting your scripts."

And your suspension says "Chat Bot Script."

And your files say:
"An AIML compliant chat bot written using PHP and MySQL."

Again, Permanent Suspension Zero Tolerance.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing. The account was permanently suspended meaning access has been revoked permanently for the account, and we cannot reactivate it for any reason.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No access to the account means no access at all. No backups will be accessed nor provided.

tarek.sanyoura92

Reaction score
yeah right thanks

you guys really helped with your replies and the likes for each other posts

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

can i use this email to create a new account ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can create a new account after your current one is terminated. This will take at the very least 14 days or more.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Read my last reply. You're not allowed to have a second account until your current one is terminated. Read the TOS. It says that you are only allowed one account. You'll have to wait until your current one is terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.