Please unsuspend my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostinbooks60

Reaction score
hi..

i'm sorry if i build gambling site in my account. cause i not see gambling are not allowed in the tos. if i my account get unsuspend. i will deleted it from my account. please solve my problem. :)

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Since you had violated our TOS its a PERMANENT SUSPENSION.Your account will be terminated.

ghostinbooks60

Reaction score
Since you had violated our TOS its a PERMANENT SUSPENSION.Your account will be terminated.

so i can't get back my account?. please give me a chance to fix it. i'm swear. i will deleted it from my account. i really not know if gambling is illegal in this host. cause i not see the words. if i know gambling is illegal. i never build gambling site.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
A few quick searches turns up that we're based in Chicago IL; a few searches after that shows that online gambling of any form is expressly disallowed by IL state law and results in major fines and jail time.

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

In this case, it's material in violation of a state regulation.

* promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;

Is from the Acceptable Use Policy, which states illegal gambling right in it.

So again, the answer is NO. This is a permanent suspension you cannot be unsuspended for - us unsuspending it would basically constitute a violation of IL state law, and we're not about to go put ourselves at risk of a $20,000 fine.

ghostinbooks60

Reaction score
A few quick searches turns up that we're based in Chicago IL; a few searches after that shows that online gambling of any form is expressly disallowed by IL state law and results in major fines and jail time.

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

In this case, it's material in violation of a state regulation.

* promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;

Is from the Acceptable Use Policy, which states illegal gambling right in it.

So again, the answer is NO. This is a permanent suspension you cannot be unsuspended for - us unsuspending it would basically constitute a violation of IL state law, and we're not about to go put ourselves at risk of a $20,000 fine.

sorry to make this site at risk. but i really not know about it. you can deleted it.. i'm swear i never build gambling site again in here. you can deleted the site and the file. i love this host. cause i never get host which have good service to the member before i joined this host. when i joined this host i like the service to the member. hope you can help me.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It will automatically remove itself from the server after a minimum of 14 days; we do not expedite this erasure. It could also be much longer than 14 days, it just can't be less.

ghostinbooks60

Reaction score
It will automatically remove itself from the server after a minimum of 14 days; we do not expedite this erasure. It could also be much longer than 14 days, it just can't be less.

so.. would i get back my hosting account again?..

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No, the account is permanently suspended and then outright removed from the server.

Once it's removed you're welcome to sign up again, but there is no retrieving the account or its contents anymore.

ghostinbooks60

Reaction score
No, the account is permanently suspended and then outright removed from the server.

Once it's removed you're welcome to sign up again, but there is no retrieving the account or its contents anymore.

okay.. thanks for the answer. so could i sign up now?.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No, as the TOS indicates multiple accounts aren't allowed. You still have an account; the 14 day minimum is the punishment for breaking the TOS so severely.

Status
Not open for further replies.