Please Unsuspend the Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnygaddaar

Reaction score
Hello,

I've received an Email from X10HOSTING saying that My Account is Suspended. The Reason given there was MYSQL BASED SHOUTBOX. :frown:

Please, I want to clear about the shoutbox that it is not used as a Shout Box which will affect the Server. There are comments posted by the users only. In my opinion, the Shout Box is Public and everyone visiting the Website can Put his/her name and email there and can shout. :tongue:

But that is just a Member Only Comment box. :eek:

For more clearance, Check the Thumbnail Attached.
siteh.png

I am using PHP Fusion CMS on my website.

I've explained everything. Even then, if it is not acceptable, then I promise to Rename it to Comment Box(already for Members Only) or will Delete it :frown:

I hope that you will take some appropriate action as Admins take everywhere on X10HOSTING. :(

Please try to UNSUSPEND my Account. :(

Thank You :frown:

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your shoutbox is forbidden. It should not be there, as it's clearly written in TOS that you agreed to when you signed up. Your explanation tells me that you don't want to remove it and will continue to use it. That's not acceptable. Using the shoutbox at all causes a major drain on the servers and stops other people's hosting accounts from working.

You will not be unsuspended because this suspension is PERMANENT. No backups will be given. The account will be automatically terminated after 14 days or more.

Last edited:

johnnygaddaar

Reaction score
Oh My God !!! :eek:

I think that Admins should have some more clearance or should have given a warning to remove it first.

However, I think I cannot host it more here now even if I remove the ShoutBox. :(

Because My Account is suspended.

What man !!! :mad: I am really Unhappy !!!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The warning about it was in x10hosting's Terms of Service that you agreed to. You should have read it because you literally agreed not to host a shoutbox, but did it anyways. This is part of the zero tolerance policy, meaning that for a long time we never allowed second chances about it. There is no clearance and this is the long established consequence for breaking the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.